Written by Efranchisesale Staff Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:26
While many disenfranchised corporate workers may be ready to start a business, they are still somewhat gun-shy about taking the risk. Perhaps this explains why low-risk, low investment franchise businesses are more popular than ever. Unlike the top franchise opportunities, which are mostly in the fast food category, these lucrative startups are likely to be based in the home.What is so nice about these low-cost franchise opportunities is how easy they are to get started. Hard working people who are looking for a home based business that provides financial stability are also seeking out more control over their future, and these franchises offer just that. Rather than taking the huge risk involved with starting something from scratch, home-based franchise opportunities give owners everything they need to succeed. They come with a proven business plan, marketing recommendations, franchisee training and guidelines for success. All of this makes for an easy transition into business ownership.
What are some of the top home-based franchise opportunities?
- Vanguard Cleaning Systems - a commercial cleaning service with start-up costs from $8,000 to $38,000
- CruiseOne, Inc.: a travel and cruise agency with start-up costs from $4,500 to $26,000
- Jazzercise, Inc.: Dance and fitness classes, accessories and apparel business with start-up costs of $2,980 - $76,500
- CleanNet USA, Inc.: Commercial cleaning service with start-up costs from $6,600 to $92,950
- Chem-Dry Carpet, Drapery and Upholstery Cleaning: home maintenance business with start-up costs from $27,850 to $122,650
- Mr. Sandless: an innovative wood floor refinishing service with start-up costs from $28,000 to $56,500
Whether you are starting out a single home-based business for yourself or you plan to expand to several locations, these low-cost franchise opportunities are the perfect way to get started as an entrepreneur. Because the initial investment costs vary, it is possible to get started without a business loan, and many of these franchisors are willing to help new owners with financing options.
Which of these home-based franchise opportunities is for you?
Before you start a new business of any kind, it’s always a good idea to do a personal assessment of your interests and skills. More often than not, new franchisees gravitate toward something they know. Auto mechanics invest in car repair franchises; aerobics instructors prefer fitness franchises and professional travel agents prefer cruise agency franchises.
Find out more about the best franchise opportunities for first-time franchisees by visiting EFranchiseSale.com
Image Courtesy of Idea go/ http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/