Written by Efranchisesale Staff Sunday, 21 August 2011 19:01
Are you tired of working for someone else? Maybe you’ve thought about starting your own business, but you have no idea how it would work. A franchise opportunities directory may be the best way to start the wheels turning.
An online business directory is an excellent resource for would-be business owners who need to gather information quickly. And with a franchise business, everything is already in place for you to be successful. There is less risk involved and the ramp-up time is so much faster than it would be with a brand new start-up. Most of the top franchisors can have you up and running in no time with your very own business.
What kind of information should you look for in a franchises opportunity directory?
- Basic information about the business: Check out the listings in your categories of interest, and click through to their web sites to learn more. Most of the major franchisors offer extensive information online to potential franchisees. In fact, you may be able to get a full list of potential locations as well as any existing franchises for sale.
- A range of start-up costs and the amount of available funds you will need: This is the deciding factor for most franchisees, so it is helpful to find a franchise opportunity directory that tells you how much money you will need to get started. Some of the larger franchisors will also include information about financing.
- A link to the company’s franchise information website: Not every franchisor has a full web site devoted to this purpose, but most have a section for franchising. Scan these pages and read the fine print before determining your level of interest in a business.
- A contact name or email address where you can find more information: Not all of the franchise opportunity directories offer this, but EFranchiseSale.com includes direct contact information on most of their listings.
- Specific locations where the franchisor is looking to expand: If you are looking for a franchise in a specific part of the country, then this information is crucial.
By browsing through a franchise opportunity directory, it’s easy to compare the features and benefits of various franchise businesses and learn about a wide range of industries. For the best selection of franchises, check out the multiple listings in every business category by visiting EFranchiseSale.com.
Image Courtesy of aopsan/ http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/